PROPERTIES DESIGNATED DEFECTIVE UNDER HOUSING DEFECTS ACT 1984
PART XVI HOUSING ACT 1985
Retrospective Certificate of Completion
- Any of the 26 variants that are listed as defective under the Housing Defects Act 1984, to list a few; Cornish Unit, Unity, Wates, Airey, Woolaway, Hawksley and Reema Hollow Panel constructions.
- Complete PRC Certification carried out by fully qualified and experienced Structural Engineers, one of whom was an engineer on the project to build PRC Homes.
- Re-Certification of existing builds anywhere in Scotland, Wales and England.
- Structural Reports on all PRC Homes in Scotland, Wales and England.
- Reports and Certification for Mortgaging, Re-Mortgaging, Lending and Investment Portfolios.
- Reporting on poor quality and unqualified PRC Repairs carried out anywhere in Scotland, Wales and England.
- PRC Homes UK have been working within the parameters of the Housing Defects Act 1984 for thirty years; ensuring home owners, both perspective and existing, as well as financial houses and investment groups can take ownership of this viable housing stock, without having to deal with the pitfalls associated with pre-cast engineering.
- The knowledge and experience that PRC Homes UK can offer both individuals and Professionals, ensures peace of mind and protection on your investment.